K

Katie

I am a second-year student (M'05) at Tufts and just wanted to congratulate all of those who have been accepted and those who will be accepted shortly. I got in exactly a year ago today (my friends think I'm crazy for remembering that:)), and there is typically a good deal of movement in the last half of July. I also wanted to let people know that you can feel free to ask me any questions you might have by posting, PM-ing me, or e-mailing me. If anyone wants to get together for lunch or something before school starts, I will be returning to the Boston area between August 8-17. It would be cool to meet some of the new M'06's since I didn't get to meet many M'04's last year, and they seemed like cool people. Anyway, congratulations again and best of luck in medical school.

MmJazzy

15+ Year Member
Jul 17, 2002
Visit site
Status
Hi Kate, Thanks for all your posts on this site- very few current students post to the site. I won?t get to campus until the 21st, but would still like to get any advice you can offer. I am trying my best now to hang with friends, relax and have fun! I will be in the MD/MPH program. I am looking forward to meeting you and my new classmates!:clap:

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads