To all NRI's thinking of coming to India for their Education

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You started in 2003 and finished 2011? Medical school is 5.5 years there.

Members don't see this ad.

yep but due to family circumstances as well as not passing exams on the first attempt I took quite a bit longer. Also I spent time in the middle doing clerkships in America as gaining this experience once a IMG graduates is incredibly difficult.

Hi
I am currently going into grade 12 in 2018 and am hoping to go to India and study to become a priest the congregation that I am hoping to be in is called the Camilla and the priests are medical professionals as well so I have the option of doing something in the medical field. I am hoping to do nursing or MBBS and do Masters of Surgery I prefer to be a doctor rather that an a nurse it would be my first preference. My grades from grade 11 are not good at all I'm only doing 5 subjects Maths b, maths c, biology, English and film. I used to do physics as well but found it too hard. I am currently doing a traineeship as an AIN at an Aged Care as part of my studies. My marks were high C's for everything except film which was B. Do you know what the requirement for me would be? Academic wise to get into medicine? I will be studying to be a priest first so would my high-school marks count? I will be studying in Bangalore or Tamil Nadu to be a priest but I studied till grade 2 in Kerala before coming to Australia so I probably won't be able to go study in kerala as we don't have a seminary there. Do you think I should go for it I am really passionate about being a doctor? Is the study toohard? What marks am I required? Any tips?

Hi guys,
My name is Risha and im actually from Canada
im gona be joinin KIMS this august and just wanted to know how the place is. and also, im gona be gettin in on NRI quota so i was just wondering if they're going to ask for my grd 12 marks from high school
HI can you tell me if they asked for it? How did it go?