To all RXM - C2 bookkeeping

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Whereismynorco

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To all Rx managers,

How do guys enter drugs into C2 book?? I mean do u guys keep by all NDCs separately or just put drug name & keep the total of all NDCs of same drug in stock.
I usually put drug name say amphetamine salts 10 mg and put total qty of all NDCs I have in stock.
I know it makes more sense @record keeping by listing all NDCs separately but is it something wrong the way I am doing in it as long as total match what we have in stock?

Thanks
 
You should keep ALL NDC's separately - If you are audited by the DEA, that's the way they will do it.
 
You should keep ALL NDC's separately - If you are audited by the DEA, that's the way they will do it.

Agree....
For C2 book, Rite Aid's official paper allows only 1 NDC per paper. Make copies and write new NDC for different NDC of same medication.
Each NDC has its own count.
 
We stopped using the book but weather it's on the computer or in the book I believe each NDC is separate