To all those accepted to PCO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vsarge0708

Nova class of 2011
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I offer you bribe money from my wallet to yours. If you do not plan on attending PCO this fall, or haven't decided, please hand over your seat so the unlucky blokes, like myself, that are on the waitlist have a chance. I will pay an exorbitant amount of money to the lucky one who forfeits his/her seat to myself. PM me, we'll talk about why you should not go to PCO.

Godspeed,
vsarge0708

Members don't see this ad.

Damn already gave mine up last month...if I had only known there would be money on the table...lol. Good Luck :)

If it makes you feel any better I gave up my seat at PCO officially about 1 week ago, I'll be attending ICO instead.

Members don't see this ad :)
Unless we are talking about six figures then no deal.

If it weren't the only school I applied to I would consider a cash transfer into my wallet but, alas, its the only one I want to go to. I was probably one of the last people accepted and have already sent in my matriculation form and deposit.

I offer you bribe money from my wallet to yours. If you do not plan on attending PCO this fall, or haven't decided, please hand over your seat so the unlucky blokes, like myself, that are on the waitlist have a chance. I will pay an exorbitant amount of money to the lucky one who forfeits his/her seat to myself. PM me, we'll talk about why you should not go to PCO.

Godspeed,
vsarge0708

What is this? Seems rather inappropriate to me. You want to go to PCO yet you're going to tell people why they shouldn't go to PCO. Interesting...

What is this? Seems rather inappropriate to me. You want to go to PCO yet you're going to tell people why they shouldn't go to PCO. Interesting...

You're not thinking fourth dimensionally! Seems like you are interested, so my offer still stands--my money can buy you alot of happiness.

I will offer double....hahahaha...i'm on the wait list as well. If anyone has recently given up their seat, please post here. does anyone know how many are on the waitlist so far?

I will offer double....hahahaha...i'm on the wait list as well. If anyone has recently given up their seat, please post here. does anyone know how many are on the waitlist so far?

When I found out I was waitlisted, the admissions counselor told me that there were 5 on the waitlist. I called Thursday and they said that all files that were accepted at Thursdays committee meeting would also be going to the waitlist. If it makes you feel an worse, the waitlist is not based on first come first serve basis. They said it's more of a melting pot and when slots open up they review all the files together.

what do ur stats have to look like to be waitlisted there?

GPA: 3.33
Pre-reg: 3.56
OATS: 300 AA/TS
Good lor, experience, etc.
I think it was more/less a timing issue, because the committee did not review my full file until 2 weeks ago, by that time everyone they decided to accept had to go on an alternate list

hey i read your thread and just emailed pco and said i'm not attending in the fall....GOOD LUCK :)

GPA: 3.33
Pre-reg: 3.56
OATS: 300 AA/TS
Good lor, experience, etc.
I think it was more/less a timing issue, because the committee did not review my full file until 2 weeks ago, by that time everyone they decided to accept had to go on an alternate list

You have great stats, except for maybe the OAT. You should definetly be attending opto school, if PCO does not work you could always try ICO/NECO.

Godspeed,
vsarge0708

Laura told me that you have a weird sense of humor. I hope you didn't think I was serious with what I said about it being inappropriate because I clearly knew that you were just joking around. I hope you get accepted because your stats look good to me. I think that if you would've interviewed earlier you would've gotten accepted with those OAT scores. Best of luck and maybe I'll see you around at PCO.