To be in 20's in all sections

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flossit

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm trying to understand how many mistakes can i make in a section to still get 20 on the DAT?

Members don't see this ad.

Since it's standardized, well, it totally depends on the actual test. I don't think a 20 is *that* difficult to achieve and is certainly a reasonable goal to set. :) You can't sleep and get there, but with a few solid weeks of studying, it's definitely attainable! Give yourself some room to make a bit lower in a section or two, though. Stuff happens. That section seems to be QR for most people!

Reactions: 1 users
Since it's standardized, well, it totally depends on the actual test. I don't think a 20 is *that* difficult to achieve and is certainly a reasonable goal to set. :) You can't sleep and get there, but with a few solid weeks of studying, it's definitely attainable! Give yourself some room to make a bit lower in a section or two, though. Stuff happens. That section seems to be QR for most people!
Nowadays it appears to be bio in terms of getting a very easy or hard version :/

You're back in the pre-dental forums!

Reactions: 1 user