$$$ to do a Master's degree in MTM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Please oh please can I you $40,000 for a master's in IV admixture!? Or any other aspect of pharmacy practice that is already covered in the PharmD?

I can't wait until the MsMTM people start graduating and make claims that you aren't qualified unless you have the degree. Reminds me of some PGY1's that think they know more than a twenty year vet.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
http://mtm.pharmacy.ufl.edu/

The 33-credit, non-thesis program can be completed in as little as five semesters.

Don't want to do a residency? Go ahead and do a master's program in MTM: at your own pace! Just shell out some $$$.

I thought the MTM joke was dead. Schools are pushing pharmDs as "important part of the care teams" and "clinical provider status" are the new buzzwords. UFL needs to up it's snake oil game
 
I thought UF was supposed to be a reputable school?
 

Attachments

  • Shame.JPG
    Shame.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 132