To Easy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lazercats

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So i was just scrolling through here, and see all the application threads, etc. Did any one else get in like a 6 year program at their local college? I know it won't be easy once I get into the professional phase but I only need to get like a 3.25 during the 3 year undergrad phase to get accepted into the professional phase.

Members don't see this ad.

So i was just scrolling through here, and see all the application threads, etc. Did any one else get in like a 6 year program at their local college? I know it won't be easy once I get into the professional phase but I only need to get like a 3.25 during the 3 year undergrad phase to get accepted into the professional phase.
only a 3.25? dude, you have to take bio, chem, physics, anat & phys, statistics, etc. theyre not easy classes. a 3.25 is gonna be far from easy

I'm not speaking for all areas of the country, but where I'm from, if its "easy" to get a 3.25 after taking those courses along with shadowing and volunteer work then one HAS to question the legitimacy of the program. I'm not saying it cannot be done because as you mentioned a lot of people on this forum have done so. Just be careful not to count your eggs before they hatch. Good luck :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
A 3.25 doesn't sound too far off. When I went to Arcadia, they had a six year program where the undergraduates were matriculated if they maintained a 3.5 GPA.

There's quite a bit difference between a 3.25 and a 3.5. The 3.25 figure seems a bit low to me but maybe it's a harder school?

Is the 3.25 gpa the only consideration? If a 3.25 is required plus maybe faculty approval, then that would be more reasonable. Most programs have a minimum gpa of 3.0 or 3.2, but there are of course other criteria and the average gpa of those admitted is generally much higher.

Ksiem, haven't seen you post in a while. Did you decide on a school? I got in my first choice, Mizzou!!!!!!! If you haven't heard from your first choice, good luck. I know you've already been accepted to SBU.