To EVERYONE waiting on UCLA!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zealous

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Obviously, there are a lot of us. My question is, how many of you would definitely, without a doubt go to UCLA if you got accepted? It seems to me like there are way too many of us for how many spots there are. So, please respond and let everyone know so we can get a headcount here. Thanks.
Oh, by the way for those of you who don't already know, I would 100% without a doubt go to UCLA.

Members don't see this ad.

My tuuuop choice!!!

So far 3 "UCLA lovers" on the list.

Someone help me out here. I can't post a poll for some reason. I think it would be a good idea to have people respond whether or not this is their top school and if it's not then what school they are waiting to hear from or are already accepted to that might be chosen over UCLA.

Members don't see this ad :)
Almost definite. It'd be cool to visit again though.

99% chance I'd say Yes!...waiting on UCSF.

same as above. The only reason I wouldn't go to UCLA is if I get in to UCSF...and even then it would be a tough decision.

UCLA is my #1 choice also!

UCLA is my top choice as well, by far.

i hope lots of ucla people that get admitted want to go to ucsf for some reason. more spots for us!!!!

I HATE you all!!!!!!!

j/k :)

congrats!

UCLA IS MY DREAM SCHOOL!!! DAMN RIGHT I WOULD GO THERE! :)

Zealous I think you should rephrase the question to "who WOULDN'T want to go to UCLA." It would make it a lot easier to keep track.

UCLA is my number 1 choice (even though the med school campus wasn't that great I still like the overall school!)

•••quote:•••I can't post a poll for some reason ••••You have to be a "Senior" member, ie. have at least 50 posts.

Thanks for replying guys. SO...can a SENIOR MEMBER please post a poll asking who WOULDN'T go to UCLA even if they got in. i.e. people waiting to hear from UCSF or some other school that would make them say no. Thanks!!!!

•••quote:•••Originally posted by matthew0126:
•UCLA is my top choice as well, by far.

i hope lots of ucla people that get admitted want to go to ucsf for some reason. more spots for us!!!!•••••or to Harvard, Yale, Stanford... :D