You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
To everyone who is celebrating..Eid Mubarak
Started by Zabispurs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I know this is a very stressful time for a lot of us, so I just wanted to wish everyone who is celebrating Eid Mubarak. I know I'm totally stressed out so its nice to getyour mind off school for a day or two..
Thanks so much Zabispurs and nazeeuh Eid Muburak to you guys too & the rest of the gang 🙂
I was going to start this thread a bit later on, but you beat me to it, lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Eid Mubarak to you all. Inshallah we'll get into dental school. Keep makin dua. 🙂 Allah Hafiz
Eid Mubarak to you all. Inshallah we'll get into dental school. Keep makin dua. 🙂 Allah Hafiz
Hey Venusflytrap, salaamz, Insh'Allah is right!!!!!!! I'll definitely be making du'a for you guys, but please do me a favor & make du'a for the interviewless ppl still in limbo, wink, wink heh

eid mubarak brothers and sisters!
Eid Mubarak to all of you!! I will remember all of you in my du'a. Insh'Allah, we all will get to our destinations....
Eid mubarak to all !!!!. May this eid be prosperous for us all and we get interviews and acceptances, inshAllah.
btw, where are all you muslim brothers and sisters from?
btw, where are all you muslim brothers and sisters from?
ethnicity or location in the US/Canada?
I guess country of origin; ethncity is just something that divides us; that is, balochi, sindhi, pashtun, etc, etc. We're muslims, thats the most important thing. I myself am from Pakistan.
I guess country of origin; ethncity is just something that divides us; that is, balochi, sindhi, pashtun, etc, etc. We're muslims, thats the most important thing. I myself am from Pakistan.
my bad, i meant country of origin. i'm from iran.
Very nice; a fellow shia muslim 🙂 (I'm assuming); Eid mubarak to you.
and to you as well
and to you as well
Eid Mubarak! I'm Egyptian, and live in NY! 😛
burmese, live now in US
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
eid mubarak yaars
Salaams.... I'm originally from Bombay but am now living in CT (home of ICNA convention fro the past 2 years). We had two Eids here in CT....wut abt u guys?
Khuda Hafiz
Khuda Hafiz
what does yaar mean? i keep hearing it in all those indian movies my sister watches, so i'm guessing its a hindi word
Eid Mubarak Everyone! 🙂
what does yaar mean? i keep hearing it in all those indian movies my sister watches, so i'm guessing its a hindi word
Literally translated, it means "friend". 🙂
Literally translated, it means "friend". 🙂
Yep, means friend.
Although, there is no proof that this word originates from "hindi". It may very well be from urdu. But to be honest, hindi is a corrupt form of urdu.
Im From Lebanon, Shia Muslim, Eid Mubarak
Yep, means friend.
Although, there is no proof that this word originates from "hindi". It may very well be from urdu. But to be honest, hindi is a corrupt form of urdu.
lol actually, as much as i hate to admit it, urdu is derived from hindi. At least thats what my prof said. I took urdu for my language requirement. Urdu's a mixture of hindi, arabic, farsi, and like 50 other languages. hindi=sanskrit
lol actually, as much as i hate to admit it, urdu is derived from hindi. At least thats what my prof said. I took urdu for my language requirement. Urdu's a mixture of hindi, arabic, farsi, and like 50 other languages. hindi=sanskrit
Yep, urdu is a mixture of different languages; not sure if i'm convinced that it came from hindi though 😳 ; btw, where abouts are u from?
Yep, urdu is a mixture of different languages; not sure if i'm convinced that it came from hindi though 😳 ; btw, where abouts are u from?
lol ok we can just pretend it didnt 😉
i'm in ny and i'm paki. what about you?
lol ok we can just pretend it didnt 😉
i'm in ny and i'm paki. what about you?
I'm in toronto but my hearts in Pakistan; I'm pure Pakistani to the core; so damn patriotic 👍 .
I'm in toronto but my hearts in Pakistan; I'm pure Pakistani to the core; so damn patriotic 👍 .
haha omg me too! i love my pakistan!! (but shh ive never been there)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
haha omg me too! i love my pakistan!! (but shh ive never been there)
hehe; theres nothing like it; its great to see someone who's grown up in the west that still identifies with Pakistan. I've met/seen so many who are ashamed of the old country; a pleasent surprise to see ur affection for Pakistan 🙂 .
hehe; theres nothing like it; its great to see someone who's grown up in the west that still identifies with Pakistan. I've met/seen so many who are ashamed of the old country; a pleasent surprise to see ur affection for Pakistan 🙂 .
yea most people i know are ashamed too and try SO hard to deny it, but idk ive always felt like its a big part of me even though i was born and raised here. lol yay us 🙂
WOW. Good to see fellow brothers and sisters on SDN! 👍
Assalamu Alaikum and EID MUBARAK!
New Jersey, originally from Pakistan.
Assalamu Alaikum and EID MUBARAK!
New Jersey, originally from Pakistan.