to late to apply for fall 2005?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gottalovemilk

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i'm thinking about only two schools. ross and auc. anyone know if applying now would be a waste of time and money since the class is probably full?? thanks.
 
Yes, it is too late for Fall '05. It's not until you enter the application process do you realize how much stuff you really have to do and how much time it takes up.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would apply, I had talked to Ross too and they said they were still taking applications. But, do it fast!!!
 
I just interviewed on Friday for Ross Sept '05...they said they can still get me in. It may be possible, give it a shot! If not they will just hold you for January.
 
actually for SGU you would want to apply for the Jan class around now... seeing as how I applied in Sep for the Aug class and heard back in March... but then again they were dealing with the Jan class at the time... I would apply quickly as sseats for the Jan class are filling up