To NYU c/0 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KOJODOC

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to go about looking for a roommate? I plan to live in either Stuyvesant town or Grammercy. Does NYUCD help us with this or is it every man for him/herself?

Members don't see this ad.

You're on your own. Believe me, NYU doesn't care about you as much as you think. There's a lot of hypocrisy in this school, as you'll discover soon enough.

Hey, although I havent started to look for housing myself (but should get started soon:p), there are a few links on the NYU website that should help. they should have sent you an email and a letter with your NYU ID number and that infopack online has some housing information!

hope that helps:)

Members don't see this ad :)
hey,

are you a part of the group on facebook?
There's a discussion going on for finding roommates, that might help a bit!

anyone have the link for the fb group?

You're on your own. Believe me, NYU doesn't care about you as much as you think. There's a lot of hypocrisy in this school, as you'll discover soon enough.

Yes. Tons of hypocrisy. They make believe theyre all ethical and everything. theyre the biggest bunch of fakes there is. every school makes their entire focus into this fake stuff they dont even beleive in. all to be politiclly correct. find me the non politically correct school thats where i want to go. they pay lip service to diversity and serving underprivileged communitty.then they take you dental studetnt and treat you like a big pieece of garbage. also in application process, be a black or hispanic applicatn or some other minority they can put on their stats and get pats on there back for, and the dean of admissions bends over to let you walk into school on his back. then be a normal white man who workde hard to get where u got and for some reason you get rejected to your school of choice and be glad if the dean of admissions says boo to you. im just saying. this is not just nyu many schools is like that.

and no everybody i did not get rejected to nyu

Does anyone know how to go about looking for a roommate? I plan to live in either Stuyvesant town or Grammercy. Does NYUCD help us with this or is it every man for him/herself?

Would you consider living with Columbia dental students or are you only considering NYU dental students?

I'd prefer an NYU student. Same classes, schedule, etc.

Are you guys going to go actively search for places in NY in person, or just try to do it all from your hometown online/over the phone? (assuming you dont live in or close to NYU)