To Pass or Not to Pass

Started by deleted771945
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted771945

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all.

I am finishing up my formal "academic enhancer" post-bac, and I have the opportunity to designate P/NP/W on my courses from both the Fall and Spring. I didn't do as great as a I wanted in Anatomy and Physiology I and I got a straight B. It's 4 credits. This online class really screwed me and I didn't feel that the it was well-organized enough for virtual study. Other courses I did fine in and I will have ~34 credits (mostly upper division) total by the end of the program. Here are my two options as I see it:

1. Don't designate it as P. Post-bac GPA will be around 3.7-3.8.

2. Designate it as P. Post-bac GPA will be around 3.9 at the highest.

What should I do?