To submit or not to Submit, that is the question...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OntheCusp2016

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a question that I think is common for students on the quarter system. I researched the threads, but couldn't make up my mind based on what I saw, so I thought I would put this question to the wisdom of the forum...
I attend a school on the quarter system. AADSAS opens June 1st. Spring quarter grades will be submitted mid June. Is it better to submit my application on June 1st, without spring grades, or is it better to wait two weeks to submit, with spring grades included?

Not sure if it matters, but my spring schedule is physics III, ochem III, and micro I, plus labs and research credit. My gpa is solid, so I don't think next quarter will help or hurt much, but I wanted to get your opinion.

Thank you in advance!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

If the spring grades do not lower your GPA, then I'd definitely wait until your transcript includes the spring grades. Especially with that kind of course load, Some schools may be wondering why you submitted before your spring grades.

I would wait to submit. It's only going to be a couple of weeks. Plus if it's anything like last year, the website won't actually load on June 1st anyway.

Thank you for the input. I like your reasoning, and am leaning toward waiting.