1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

To take or not to take?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by hotstuffdb22, Aug 8, 2002.

1. Many of you have pm me about whether or not you should take the exam. Quite frankly, you know whats best for yourself. However, my two cents is this: the mcat does not test much on science, but more on critical thinking. If you find you are reviewing science at this point, you may be headed the wrong direction. It is a critical thinking test. Science is used, but it is through your thinking ability that "correct" answers are easily recognizable. If your hesitant on taking it, I would suggest completing amcas VI and go from there. If you don't take it now, for whatever reason, pick up a logic course at your institution this fall...this will help a lot! Good luck, and, may the force be with you!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.