to who it may be of concern to : Monday7/30/2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

baj8670

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I got my GED what all do the schools need for my recommendation?I have wrote my letter / essay to Vanderbilt University to be a doctor or DO student. The GED was tested everything of studies, but I am confused far as pre requistties reqiuerment goes, since i was tested over all areas of studys. I have, well, my mom has scheduled me to take the M-Cat allready and please wish me luck.

Future student of Vanderbilt University , guess class of 2012?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
You're either a troll or a crazy nut.

You're either a troll or a crazy nut.

Look,I am just qaulified as much as you is only differece is I gots my GED but I got it, It don't mean your better as I am hand, hey hand I got a question for you , can you answer it?Only thing is I am taking my m-cat have you took yours yet even?if you haven't keep your mmouth shut and and let me fulfill my promises,capeesh?

Look,I am just qaulified as much as you is only differece is I gots my GED but I got it, It don't mean your better as I am hand, hey hand I got a question for you , can you answer it?Only thing is I am taking my m-cat have you took yours yet even?if you haven't keep your mmouth shut and and let me fulfill my promises,capeesh?

No m-cat for home, study with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 when you no study it to be for men, for 30 instead? or half is 10 for 20?
UMM HOW i word this... ok u take 20 no study for 30 if guy, so divide 2 u dont sit, u get 10 but for guy it no 30, so 20 would be for guy if u werent a girl ?

Lmao wtf

Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app

I think the issue he has with your post pertain to your usage of the English language. It is atypical of someone who claims to be going to Vanderbilt; or for someone who should have their GED for that matter.

As to your questions these recommendations, you talk about are Letter of Recommendations you get from collegiate professors who you have taken courses with and/or worked with.

As for prerequisites different medical schools have different requirements so look it up, but they tend to be college course so you have to take college course if you want to go to medical school anywhere. But, at the minimum its two semesters biology with lab, four semesters of chemistry (including Organic Chemistry), two semester of physics, and at least a calculus 2 proficiency in mathematics.

As for the MCAT you can take it when you want, but preferably after you have taken these courses, so if you are taking it now good luck and all the more power to you.

My lowly qualifications are M2 at an continental US medical school, and my LizzyM score was a measly 76:(.

Now that all your questions have been answered, maybe this thread can be locked down.

No m-cat for home, study with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 when you no study it to be for men, for 30 instead? or half is 10 for 20?
UMM HOW i word this... ok u take 20 no study for 30 if guy, so divide 2 u dont sit, u get 10 but for guy it no 30, so 20 would be for guy if u werent a girl ?

Lol dude. This post really made me crack up. :laugh::laugh:

As for the OP, clearly a troll.