1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

To Yale waitlisters who contacted Silverman

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Pearface, Apr 23, 2004.

1. Pearface

Pearface Member
    7+ Year Member

I remember that a few people had the balls to contact Mr. Silverman of Yale to complain about the current system they have for notifying waitlisters of their tiers. I was wondering if you guys got any response from him regarding your complaints and suggestions on how to better notify us waitlisters. For example, did he say WHY they're not sending out mass e-mails telling us where we stand? Thanks to those who were brave enough to contact him about this.

I'm just gearing up for another round of phone calls from 2-3 today. :mad:
    Judging from past attempts, I doubt that I'll get through today, but I'm just dying to know where I stand!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. absolutezero

7+ Year Member

post deleted

#2 absolutezero, Apr 23, 2004
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2008
  4. Pearface

Pearface Member
    7+ Year Member

Thanks for the info. The process can really get to your head so I was beginning to believe that my inability to contact them might make me less likely to get off the waitlist. I might just have to be more aggressive and call Mr. Silverman outside of hours too since it's just impossible to get through.