Today's Podiatrist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MaxillofacialMN

Osteopathic Foot Dentist
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else see that the "Today's Podiatrist" website/brand redirects to the APMA now? Is that initiative dead????

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah the videos weren't great but I liked the initiative!

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't exactly remember why they were pulled. I remember reading an announcement that the site was going to be pulled soon but that the Today's Podiatrist campaign wasn't over.

I don't exactly remember why they were pulled. I remember reading an announcement that the site was going to be pulled soon but that the Today's Podiatrist campaign wasn't over.

Yes, APMA made the decision to integrate the Today's Podiatrist campaign into the new APMA.org when that site went live. Here is the full Weekly Focus news story about the decision from July 16: http://www.apma.org/workingforyou/NewsDetail.cfm?ItemNumber=3009

For those of you who don't have access to the member-protected pages on the new site, here's the full text. Hopefully this clears up any confusion, the campaign is still very much alive and has been incredibly successful!:

Today's Podiatrist Campaign Website Moving to New APMA.org
July 16, 2012

As you may remember reading in the May issue of APMA News, the Today's Podiatrist campaign website, www.todayspodiatrist.com, will no longer be a stand-alone website, but is now integrated into the pages of APMA.org. The campaign itself is still moving full force ahead to elevate the perception of podiatric medicine, create and solidify relationships with medical allies, and unify the profession. While the link to the Today's Podiatrist website is still active, it will now automatically redirect to APMA.org's Learn About Feet section. The change will take place later this month. You can learn more about this strategic decision in the May article—we hope you enjoy surfing the new APMA.org.

Yes, APMA made the decision to integrate the Today's Podiatrist campaign into the new APMA.org when that site went live. Here is the full Weekly Focus news story about the decision from July 16: http://www.apma.org/workingforyou/NewsDetail.cfm?ItemNumber=3009

For those of you who don't have access to the member-protected pages on the new site, here's the full text. Hopefully this clears up any confusion, the campaign is still very much alive and has been incredibly successful!:

Today's Podiatrist Campaign Website Moving to New APMA.org
July 16, 2012

As you may remember reading in the May issue of APMA News, the Today's Podiatrist campaign website, www.todayspodiatrist.com, will no longer be a stand-alone website, but is now integrated into the pages of APMA.org. The campaign itself is still moving full force ahead to elevate the perception of podiatric medicine, create and solidify relationships with medical allies, and unify the profession. While the link to the Today's Podiatrist website is still active, it will now automatically redirect to APMA.org's Learn About Feet section. The change will take place later this month. You can learn more about this strategic decision in the May article—we hope you enjoy surfing the new APMA.org.

Excellent! Thanks for the update!

Good, the pictures i am in are still there...I still might get my big break when that casting agent sees it.