toefl advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long did you take to prepare for it? I want to take it after the nbde but I wonder when... do you think 2 weeks is enough?
 
How long did you take to prepare for it? I want to take it after the nbde but I wonder when... do you think 2 weeks is enough?

it's all up to you and your English proficiency; register for toefl in advance, sometimes the first date avail. in your city is mos away..when you register for the test you will be able to take one free online test, not the full length, but something similar, and you'll see if you need or not more than 2 weeks🙂

good luck!
 
it's all up to you and your English proficiency; register for toefl in advance, sometimes the first date avail. in your city is mos away..when you register for the test you will be able to take one free online test, not the full length, but something similar, and you'll see if you need or not more than 2 weeks🙂

good luck!

Well I'm not worried about my English skills or the grammar or anything. I just want to familiarize myself with the type of exercises and essays they have.
But if you say there's a sample test online when I register then it should be fine.🙂 Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad