-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
TOEFL
Started by Angelina26
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I cleared my NBDE 1 and 2. Was really worried about TOEFL. I gave two times and couldn't score. My friend suggested me a very good online practice tests which really helped me and I got 109. Lemme know and drop me text in my inbox if you guys have same complaints. Good Luck.
I cleared my NBDE 1 and 2. Was really worried about TOEFL. I gave two times and couldn't score. My friend suggested me a very good online practice tests which really helped me and I got 109. Lemme know and drop me text in my inbox if you guys have same complaints. Good Luck.
Could you kindly tell me what the online practice tests are and how to find it? Thanks a lot in advance.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also need help. I'm really worried bec I only got a score of 95. i need more than 100 to apply to be able to apply to many schools. thanks!I cleared my NBDE 1 and 2. Was really worried about TOEFL. I gave two times and couldn't score. My friend suggested me a very good online practice tests which really helped me and I got 109. Lemme know and drop me text in my inbox if you guys have same complaints. Good Luck.
I doI cleared my NBDE 1 and 2. Was really worried about TOEFL. I gave two times and couldn't score. My friend suggested me a very good online practice tests which really helped me and I got 109. Lemme know and drop me text in my inbox if you guys have same complaints. Good Luck.
hey Lucy, I am stuck with toefl and I retook toefl so many times but getting scores below 95. How can I help myself and can you please suggest me some good online practice test which can help me score above 100. Your help will be appreciated . Thank youI cleared my NBDE 1 and 2. Was really worried about TOEFL. I gave two times and couldn't score. My friend suggested me a very good online practice tests which really helped me and I got 109. Lemme know and drop me text in my inbox if you guys have same complaints. Good Luck.
Could u please provide details of that online practice testsI cleared my NBDE 1 and 2. Was really worried about TOEFL. I gave two times and couldn't score. My friend suggested me a very good online practice tests which really helped me and I got 109. Lemme know and drop me text in my inbox if you guys have same complaints. Good Luck.
Hey let's study together, can u send me ur Skype ID, so we can start studying
my Skype is : mengboo. Could we study together for TOEFLHey let's study together, can u send me ur Skype ID, so we can start studying
my Skype is : mengboo. Could we study together for TOEFL
I aim to get a score of 100 as well my Skype is : mengboo. Could we study together for TOEFL?I also need help. I'm really worried bec I only got a score of 95. i need more than 100 to apply to be able to apply to many schools. thanks!
My ID is daveshah1 plz add meI aim to get a score of 100 as well my Skype is : mengboo. Could we study together for TOEFL?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I cleared my NBDE 1 and 2. Was really worried about TOEFL. I gave two times and couldn't score. My friend suggested me a very good online practice tests which really helped me and I got 109. Lemme know and drop me text in my inbox if you guys have same complaints. Good Luck.
Hey Lucy, were you allowed to take NBDE 1 and 2 directly as a foreign trained dentist or would you need to start here as a second year dental student? Sorry I can't be of much help for your TOEFL worry.
Hi Lucy, I need the info to get above 100 on toefl please...Thank you...I cleared my NBDE 1 and 2. Was really worried about TOEFL. I gave two times and couldn't score. My friend suggested me a very good online practice tests which really helped me and I got 109. Lemme know and drop me text in my inbox if you guys have same complaints. Good Luck.
If anyone knows the website Lucy refers to, please share with the rest of us. Thanks.