TOEFL

Started by dds_goal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dds_goal

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I just got my TOEFL score and it is 95. Should I take it again? Some are saying that this score is sufficient, whereas others suggest to take it again!
Please help me out!
thanks !
 
Hello dds_goal
I got the same score and I am retaking it this Saturday
Hope I could get 3 digit score
 
Hey guys,
I just got my TOEFL score and it is 95. Should I take it again? Some are saying that this score is sufficient, whereas others suggest to take it again!
Please help me out!
thanks !
Yes! Better to take it again as per the suggestions I have got. 100+ is what they look at it seems. I have given TOEFL multiple times but stuck at 97. IDK what to do!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I suggest you practice a lot.. that's the only way to cross 100 per my experience!
 
Hey guys,
I just got my TOEFL score and it is 95. Should I take it again? Some are saying that this score is sufficient, whereas others suggest to take it again!
Please help me out!
thanks !
Hi dds goal, what are you referring for your toefl exam?