Tomorrow's PCAT....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

Mandu08

Ok everyone,

Tomorrow's the day....

It's 10pm and I'm off to bed.
Hopefully, I can fall asleep.
Have a rested night and rise with a stimulated mind..:idea:

Good luck examiners !
:zip:

Members don't see this ad.

Dont know guys, I am the one who took the test in Oct and Jan. I feel that:

Verbal: I did better, and I hope it will be better this time compare to last time I did really horriblely
Bio: I dont know but it is more touch than the Oct one, I cant say it is easy...Even I keep reviewing materials over and over again, just list 70% I am sure I were right...
Chem: I am strongest with this part, Organic Chem a lot more than last Aug
Reading: I hope I will do this one better, and I feel like I did too...wait and see hic hic
Math: I am Math tutors and this is my opinion...this Jan test was harder than Aug test since I guessed 5 questions wrong and the rest must be right...the last Aug I guessed 4 questions...and the rest must be right...A lot of calculus for this time...it is touch...

Overall: I have improved two part that I need to improve is Verbal and Reading, and did ok on Math and Chem...Hopefully, I did not bomb the Bio part....[ compared to Aug test, Verbal and Reading below avarage, Bio at average, Chem and Math at top avrage and end up with 76%]

This is going to be my last time take it whether I will get it well or not...Or else, I have to switch to another major....Hopefully everything will be ok....Good luck everybody..We wait and see