Tomorrow's PCAT....

Started by Mandu08
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

M

Mandu08

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok everyone,

Tomorrow's the day....

It's 10pm and I'm off to bed.
Hopefully, I can fall asleep.
Have a rested night and rise with a stimulated mind..:idea:

Good luck examiners !
:zip:
 
Dont know guys, I am the one who took the test in Oct and Jan. I feel that:

Verbal: I did better, and I hope it will be better this time compare to last time I did really horriblely
Bio: I dont know but it is more touch than the Oct one, I cant say it is easy...Even I keep reviewing materials over and over again, just list 70% I am sure I were right...
Chem: I am strongest with this part, Organic Chem a lot more than last Aug
Reading: I hope I will do this one better, and I feel like I did too...wait and see hic hic
Math: I am Math tutors and this is my opinion...this Jan test was harder than Aug test since I guessed 5 questions wrong and the rest must be right...the last Aug I guessed 4 questions...and the rest must be right...A lot of calculus for this time...it is touch...

Overall: I have improved two part that I need to improve is Verbal and Reading, and did ok on Math and Chem...Hopefully, I did not bomb the Bio part....[ compared to Aug test, Verbal and Reading below avarage, Bio at average, Chem and Math at top avrage and end up with 76%]

This is going to be my last time take it whether I will get it well or not...Or else, I have to switch to another major....Hopefully everything will be ok....Good luck everybody..We wait and see