Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
5'10 and 165 sounds like a bean pole.
My thoughts exactly. And to tell someone like that they need to loose five more pounds-???
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
5'10 and 165 sounds like a bean pole.
You're right, I'm sorry, maybe it's not your mom that's the issue. You have no backbone to stand up to her. You're how old and you're mom is telling you how much you should weigh?
lol, I take my parents' opinions into consideration too but I make the final call. I got a lot of crap from both parents about putting on weight last year. I was bulking while lifting to add strength, which is something they don't quite understand.I am lifting but it would be nice to get down to 165 . Idk I guess I always listen to whatever my parents say with the exception of my sex life lol
I foresee this thread quickly devolving into "your momma" jokes...
I am lifting but it would be nice to get down to 165 . Idk I guess I always listen to whatever my parents say with the exception of my sex life lol
Different cultures have different social values... You should get used to that.You're right, I'm sorry, maybe it's not your mom that's the issue. You have no backbone to stand up to her. You're how old and you're mom is telling you how much you should weigh?
Omg you have to put a warning on stuff like this. I just busted out laughing like an idiot at work. I can't stop
Don't worry, between not exercising, stress eating, and the free food they often have for talks, etc (usually pizza at my school), you'll gain it back in no time once med school starts
It's doable. It's just that there are times when you're on a major time crunch and need to grab something in a hurry... those greek yogurt singles are really handy.I determine not to eat junk food in med school. I'm only eating real food, cooked by myself.
This is why I am glad I am married to a woman who cooks really good healthy foodIt's doable. It's just that there are times when you're on a major time crunch and need to grab something in a hurry... those greek yogurt singles are really handy.
Different cultures have different social values... You should get used to that.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
You're right, I'm sorry, maybe it's not your mom that's the issue. You have no backbone to stand up to her. You're how old and you're mom is telling you how much you should weigh?
You're mom sounds like a b*tch.

Your goal is admirable but your reasoning behind it demonstrates a serious lack of testicular mass. I can't believe a kid that is going to med school soon cares this much about what their mother thinks.Idk my mom said I was fat and needed to lose weight. Which is true. Im 5'10 and weight 180. Last summer I was 168. But my mom wants me at 160. It's deff doable
You should prolly stand up to your mom tho..Different cultures have different social values... You should get used to that.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Omg I want to close this thread. I regret ever posting it. It wasn't meant to be taken 100% seriously.
My mom is not a bully lol. She just worries because my family has a history of obesity and diabetes and heart attack.
You can become an SDN donor and delete your own threads.Omg I want to close this thread. I regret ever posting it. It wasn't meant to be taken 100% seriously.
My mom is not a bully lol. She just worries because my family has a history of obesity and diabetes and heart attack.
Reported for solicitation.You can become an SDN donor and delete your own threads.
Or extortion. "Twenty dollars buys you a clean record and our silence, huehue."Reported for solicitation.![]()

Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.