Too late for this cycle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coffee6669

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello,

I’m working to submit my primary next week at the earliest as I’m waiting on feedback on my essays from professors.

Is it too late to consider applying this cycle? I feel I have a strong app (519, a few coauthored pubs in journals) but I had a terrible time trying to write these while working full time.

I want to know if I’m being too neutrotic or if I should delay applying.

Members don't see this ad.

you should still be OK as long as the only thing you need to wait on is verification. If you are diligent about pre-writing secondaries, u can still be complete everywhere by mid september. you will be a bit behind but ur stats are good enough that it should be OK in the end. Your call

you should still be OK as long as the only thing you need to wait on is verification. If you are diligent about pre-writing secondaries, u can still be complete everywhere by mid september. you will be a bit behind but ur stats are good enough that it should be OK in the end. Your call
Thank you for the reply. I can't believe that I let it sit like this but here I am. Trying to juggle too many things I guess.