Took DAT + sent out scores, applying summer 17:how long does schools hold DAT score for

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

averageasian

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I recently took the DAT and I'm really happy with my scores! I'm a junior in college and I plan on applying for the next cycle. When i registered for the DAT, i figured i would just send my score reports to a bunch of places so i wouldnt have to pay for the reports again.

How long will the schools hold my score reports for considering I'm not applying till next cycle? Do i have to resend them when i complete AADSAS next summer? thanks for the help! good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Your scores will be valid for 2-3 years, depending on the school. You won't have to resend them when you apply next cycle. When you make an AADSAS account next cycle, you'll input your DENTPIN number and your scores should be already uploaded. Then those scores will be sent to whichever schools you decide to apply to when you submit your app.

Reactions: 1 users
Your scores will be valid for 2-3 years, depending on the school. You won't have to resend them when you apply next cycle. When you make an AADSAS account next cycle, you'll input your DENTPIN number and your scores should be already uploaded. Then those scores will be sent to whichever schools you decide to apply to when you submit your app.
thanks a lot! glad to know that now

But will the schools still see the scores even if you're not applying until next cycle ? I've heard that schools don't look at your application until you have everything complete? Not too sure though.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile