Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry LADoc, had to post it. There is still some good in this world ...
Money.com
I'm leary that most are in FL which has already had a "boom" a few years ago and also a few hurricanes go through as well. Especially with Miami and Ft Lauderdale leading the way in # of foreclosures.
Although I think the others are good choices.
And here's a list of where NOT to buy for those of you who already know the obvious. Cali is #1 on the list and #2 and #4 and #5 and #7 ... see the trend? 😉
Money.com
I'm leary that most are in FL which has already had a "boom" a few years ago and also a few hurricanes go through as well. Especially with Miami and Ft Lauderdale leading the way in # of foreclosures.
Although I think the others are good choices.
And here's a list of where NOT to buy for those of you who already know the obvious. Cali is #1 on the list and #2 and #4 and #5 and #7 ... see the trend? 😉