Top 10 or bust?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well I heard 400k, get your red facts straight.

Well, yeah, you'll pull in $400K working in the ritzy part of Los Angeles, since, you know, there's such a high cost of living there and there's such a high demand coupled with the low supply.

400k pesos, right?

Sí, señor. I clean your house then lower my car, sí.

Members don't see this ad.

It's true, my mom told me. She also told me that girls don't like me because I'm too handsome for their eyes to understand.

Thread derailed enough for you now, confetti?

The flower is wayyy overrated. It was all about the feather/cape in super mario on the snes.

Members don't see this ad :)
The flower is wayyy overrated. It was all about the feather/cape in super mario on the snes.

Bull****. For starters, he was referred to as "Raccoon Mario" in the game. Since when the **** do raccoons fly? I'll grant you that having the tail was mildly helpful in levels that had narrow platforms far away, but as far as being badass, it's not even close. Now, being able to throw fire at people...that'll show them.

Tell you what was really badass, was from Super Mario 3. Sledgehammer Mario. Man, I wish I had a kickass black metal helmet and an infinite supply of sledgehammers that I could throw long distances with ease to kill anything in my path. Seriously, Bowser's kingdom was your bitch when you were flinging those ****ers.

Bull****. For starters, he was referred to as "Raccoon Mario" in the game. Since when the **** do raccoons fly? I'll grant you that having the tail was mildly helpful in levels that had narrow platforms far away, but as far as being badass, it's not even close. Now, being able to throw fire at people...that'll show them.

Tell you what was really badass, was from Super Mario 3. Sledgehammer Mario. Man, I wish I had a kickass black metal helmet and an infinite supply of sledgehammers that I could throw long distances with ease to kill anything in my path. Seriously, Bowser's kingdom was your bitch when you were flinging those ****ers.

Haha no no--the cape was from a feather in Super Mario World on the SNES, it's different from raccoon mario, which blew. I'd take fireballs over the stupid fluffy tail anyday.

Sledgehammer mario was sick but SOO rare, wtf is that?! You'd go into the damn pick-a-box rooms and once in a million get sledge mario. Also rare was Frog mario. I was always so damn excited to see that frog suit going into my catalog of shi* at the bottom of the screen but in retrospect it wasn't all that useful. For starters he was slow, if it wasn't an underwater level you were f*****, and when you were underwater the controls were all jerky.

There was another one where you could like hold up on the D-pad and he would turn into a statue or something? Never found the use for that one.

so yeah...pharmCAS

Haha no no--the cape was from a feather in Super Mario World on the SNES, it's different from raccoon mario, which blew. I'd take fireballs over the stupid fluffy tail anyday.

Sledgehammer mario was sick but SOO rare, wtf is that?! You'd go into the damn pick-a-box rooms and once in a million get sledge mario. Also rare was Frog mario. I was always so damn excited to see that frog suit going into my catalog of shi* at the bottom of the screen but in retrospect it wasn't all that useful. For starters he was slow, if it wasn't an underwater level you were f*****, and when you were underwater the controls were all jerky.

There was another one where you could like hold up on the D-pad and he would turn into a statue or something? Never found the use for that one.

Tanooki Mario. Same as Raccoon Mario, except yes, if you held the down button and B, he became a stone statue. Kind of useful since the statue was invincible. Works well against bosses.

Tanooki Mario. Same as Raccoon Mario, except yes, if you held the down button and B, he became a stone statue. Kind of useful since the statue was invincible. Works well against bosses.

Why was the main character in a Japanese video game about a tripped out fairy tale land with evil turtles and walking mushrooms an Italian plumber with the same first and last name?

Why was the main character in a Japanese video game about a tripped out fairy tale land with evil turtles and walking mushrooms an Italian plumber with the same first and last name?

If I remember correctly Mario was named after the owner the Nintendo building in Japan. They picked an Italian plumber to make it appealing to Americans. As for turtles and mushrooms? Hell, why not...