Top 10 pay bracket

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mass

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I read on here once that Pharmacists in the US are one of the top ten occupations for highest pay in the country. Is this true?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
what are you smoking?? we are lucky if we make 50k a year working retail

what honestly, i always hear quotes of 90-100k on here for pharmacy jobs:oops:

what honestly, i always hear quotes of 90-100k on here for pharmacy jobs:oops:

maybe if you work 40 hours plus 40 hours of overtime EVERY WEEK

what did u do with all those 232 posts?? What have u been reading?? :idea:

Come on, cut out the sarcasm people. It doesn't work very well on the internet.

I read on here once that Pharmacists in the US are one of the top ten occupations for highest pay in the country. Is this true?

"Yeahhhhhhhhh, I just don't know about that right now."

OP, a word of advice: Remove the dollar signs from your eyes.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for that site, all the salaries are in between 80k to 107k so what on earth is everyone on about?

thanks for that site, all the salaries are in between 80k to 107k so what on earth is everyone on about?

Everyone is ON about the ridiculousness of the thread.

Don't expect to come here looking for answers when you could have spent all of 5-10 minutes looking it up yourself.

True. But unlike the OP, my posts do not obsess about pharmacists' pay.
Right. I agree.

Frankly, pharmacists do well, and that's all anyone needs to know. Period.
Besides, a mediocre increase in income is meaningless if someone hates their job.

Everyone is ON about the ridiculousness of the thread.

pancreas, I'm jealous of the fact that you have an organ for a username. I tried being jejunum, but it didn't let me. But it's ok, at least I got a bacterial shape. I could probably just put a number after an organ and itd let me, but I didn't think of it at the moment.

pancreas, I'm jealous of the fact that you have an organ for a username. I tried being jejunum, but it didn't let me. But it's ok, at least I got a bacterial shape. I could probably just put a number after an organ and itd let me, but I didn't think of it at the moment.
did you try duodenum?

Well I almost tried registering "esophagus" but I have to say, I do favor the pancreas, perhaps it's due to the endocrine/exocrine features. You know, kind of like a double secret agent or something.

You could try an adjective before jejunum, or of course a number.

You could always go with small bowel.

pancreas, how much for your user name?

I read an article that quotes Obama as saying 6% of the US population makes over $97k/year...

I was gonna say it's not for sale, however we all know that everyone/everything has a price!:)

6% of the U.S. population is over 97K? I would have guessed it would be higher than that...

pancreas, how much for your user name?

I read an article that quotes Obama as saying 6% of the US population makes over $97k/year...

Last edited: