Top 10 Pharmacy Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TotalKayOs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm doing a project for school and I am comparing and contrasting the curriculum for the top 10 pharmacy school in the US with the curriculum of my school and tying to come up with a better curriculum for my school. anyway, i check US News and World report and i can only see the first 3 schools for free. does anyone have a link to the most recent rank or any other ranking. thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Requiem said:
hey hey caverject is back.

i expect more bbmuffin bashing to follow.
eh...she is too busy selling herself like a ho on crack to soon to be rich from working retail vietamiese boys over in pre-pharmacy. Why would I want to mess with that?

Caverject said:
eh...she is too busy selling herself like a ho on crack to soon to be rich from working retail vietamiese boys over in pre-pharmacy. Why would I want to mess with that?

Jealous much?

Caverject said:
Don't smoke crack. It's bad for you

awww
rejected AGAIN??

life must be so hard for you!

its ok c-ject i'm sure there's some girl out there who will stoop down to your level!

bbmuffin said:
awww
rejected AGAIN??

life must be so hard for you!

its ok c-ject i'm sure there's some girl out there who will stoop down to your level!
No, just holding out for someone better...maybe I should find a vietamiese girl going into retail like you did with boys....hmmmm

Caverject said:
No, just holding out for someone better...

is that like the "holding out for managment" excuse?

or perhaps its that you have no choice but to hold out b/c you won't hold up?

FutureRxGal said:
Boys and girls, play nice. That is all. :)
i always play nice!

and just so everyone remembers.... i'm definitely not the one who started it this time!!

bbmuffin said:
i always play nice!

and just so everyone remembers.... i'm definitely not the one who started it this time!!

I think you got brown on your nose...try pulling your head out of futurerxgal's derriere....

Members don't see this ad :)
Caverject said:
I think you got brown on your nose...try pulling your head out of futurerxgal's derriere....

damn c-ject...
what's your problem tonight?

sexual frustration?

pharmacology said:
Well I would suggests that you don't include the curriculum that Carver and Muffin have been taking. Looks to me like it has made them psychotic or delusional :laugh: :laugh:
That's what a three year program does to you! :laugh:

pharmacology said:
Well I would suggests that you don't include the curriculum that Carver and Muffin have been taking. Looks to me like it has made them psychotic or delusional :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

its these damn rotations....

i was perfectly normal until i started these rotations....

I'm kinda surprised this crap is tolerated.

Caverject said:
You and the word "Normal" do not seem to go together
do you not have any other life than to get on here and harass me?

go out side.... make some friends....or at least try

bananaface said:
They made nice. Now, they fight in jest.

hmmm.... well...
that's always good to know

bananaface said:
bbmuffin sure makes some good points though. :smuggrin:

:D i knew you'd take my side!

See C-ject... The Lord works in mysterious ways....