Top 10 SDN threads or Godzilla movies or Supreme Court Decisions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gern Blansten

Account on Hold
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Number 10-UNC vs Duke
Number 9-Godzilla vs The Swamp Monster
Number 8-Brown vs The Board of Education
Number 7-MGH vs. Brigham
Number 6-Marbury vs. Madison
Number 5-Godzilla vs. King Kong
Number 4-Johns Hopkins vs Wade
Number 3-Godzilla vs. Mt Sinai
Number 2-Roe vs. Wake

Drumroll please....

The number one SDN thread or Godzilla movie or Supreme Court Decision is....

Duke vs. The State of Arizona

Members don't see this ad.

Hilarious, best thread in a long time. What will we talk out after Match day? PONV?

Members don't see this ad :)
Given the titles of the threads from today, I thought I would resurrect an old one I did from last year.

Single best SDN thread ever was from a few years ago; our own Tenesma put an intellectual smackdown on Womansurg. Legendary. It's worth the search...

dc

Single best SDN thread ever was from a few years ago; our own Tenesma put an intellectual smackdown on Womansurg. Legendary. It's worth the search...

dc

She has not been heard from since. Kind of a shame since she had some good things to say, but boy did she ever deserve that beatdown.

dc

Yes, worth the search: here it is. :)

thank you everybody - i just re-read that thread.... that was almost 4 years ago!!@!! geez

Godzilla Vs MechaGodzilla.

Until Match day there is almost nothing to read on the forum...especially since one has to cut through all those boring and identical threads year after year after year...

Until Match day there is almost nothing to read on the forum...especially since one has to cut through all those boring and identical threads year after year after year...

Please note, in the Tenesma vs. Womansurg thread linked to above, some very early postings from one of this forums current elder statesmen/stateswomen, Idiopathic!

This reminds me of back in the mid part of the last decade, when there was jockeying for the election of the new Pope. It was around the time of "March Madness" in 2005. People were handicapping it left and right, and there was a bracket that someone made up, with this person and that, and I remember that; seeded #6 was "Duke".

wow...i think i was still going to be a neurosurgeon back then ;)

anyway, my research today actually deals with cortical pain processing, so I guess some interests persist year after year