Top Score killing my computer!

dontbam

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 17, 2006
  1. Pre-Dental
    Is anyone else having issues with using TopScore, my CPU temperature goes from a resting 40 degrees celicus to 75!!! making all my fans turn on and my laptop heat up like crazy. Normally when i run movies or anything else that uses a lot of cpu and ram power, my internal temperature only rises to 60~ish

DOES TOP SCORE really require that much CPU processing power...lol my computer shut down twice cuz it was over heating! does anyone else have this problem?

kokobean

10+ Year Member
    7+ Year Member
    Feb 5, 2006
    California
    1. Dentist
      dontbam said:
      Is anyone else having issues with using TopScore, my CPU temperature goes from a resting 40 degrees celicus to 75!!! making all my fans turn on and my laptop heat up like crazy. Normally when i run movies or anything else that uses a lot of cpu and ram power, my internal temperature only rises to 60~ish

DOES TOP SCORE really require that much CPU processing power...lol my computer shut down twice cuz it was over heating! does anyone else have this problem?

loll sorry i coudln't help but laugh after reading this.
      I ran mine on a desktop computer, and the fans went crazy also, making a loud humming noise each time. I never actually touched it to see the temperature.. and it never shut down on me either. Maybe try loading it onto a pc instead, if you have one??

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.