Top SDN threads of the last few years

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

What is your favorite SDN thread?


  • Total voters
    79

Arbor Vitae

The North remembers
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've seen some pretty epic threads in the last couple of years. What was your favorite?


Links to threads in poll:

Rescindment of November = ? thread deleted

PremedProdigy, AKA, the twitter dude = The weirdest people you met at interviews (This one really gets going in the last 7-8 pages)

Stolen SOAP notes = ? thread deleted


Other suggestions:

I think I broke my pubic bone

The D Card

Premed roommate threatened to kill me

Things I learned from patients

Med student posting nude on reddit

Jalby's 'Worst admissions staff in country'

Shirt off in secondary photos

My personal statement...and I got accepted

Apparently there are 2 peeing on scrubs threads?

Pee Pee on your scrubs

How to avoid peeing on your scrubs
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thanks for the links to the threads

Using imagination while waiting for op to deliver...

Do I hear a train?



The one with that kid from Twitter who got stalked and made an SDN account was pretty epic. On phone, not going to look up link.

Also that med student posting nudes thread over in allo recently.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The "I broke my pubic bone" thread was easily my favorite. There was a hilarious drawing posted by the OP of "boner vs. no boner" that pretty much made that thread a SDN legend. I think it's one of the links that U Wot M8 posted earlier.
 
All of these are really funny, but I'm thinking more of epic threads that went on for pages and provided hours and days of laughs and entertainment. You know, with twists and turns, and those OMG WTF moments. I'll start linking the threads you guys posted.


Can somebody find the SOAP note thread from allo? I can't find it and that one was hilarious
 
All of these are really funny, but I'm thinking more of epic threads that went on for pages and provided hours and days of laughs and entertainment. You know, with twists and turns, and those OMG WTF moments. I'll start linking the threads you guys posted.

I think the girl posing on Reddit + the roommate thread both fulfill those requirements 🙂
 
The "I broke my pubic bone" thread was easily my favorite. There was a hilarious drawing posted by the OP of "boner vs. no boner" that pretty much made that thread a SDN legend. I think it's one of the links that U Wot M8 posted earlier.

Wow I remember that. It is legendary....that was awhile back too right?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, probably 10+ years ago, but it gets bumped in the "Wolf's Den" every 6 months or so. The pictures in the thread are gone though.🙁

The drawing was pure quality.

Oh you mean this one:

picture.jpg



I linked a cached thread up above with all the pics
 
Love the drawing:laugh:

I'm reading the "Pee Pee on my Scrubs" thread right now. Pure gold.
 
You guys are forgetting the one titled, "My Personal Statement...and I got accepted." That had to be my favorite.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pretty sure I've accomplished nothing for the past few hours at work since discovering this thread.