• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

doctorKAT

7+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I am doing my first Pathology elective that is 2 weeks. At the end, we have to make a 15 min ppt presentation on any interesting path topic. What are some good topics? Thanks

Mace1370

10+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Pick an interesting case you saw while on your rotation and use that as your intro. Then discuss the etiology, pathologenesis, histo logic findings, ancillary testing (like immunos), and differential diagnosis for that entity. Include a slide about yourself at the beginning or end as a bonus.

Reactions: 1 users

icpshootyz

7+ Year Member
Sep 17, 2009
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Pick an interesting case you saw while on your rotation and use that as your intro. Then discuss the etiology, pathologenesis, histo logic findings, ancillary testing (like immunos), and differential diagnosis for that entity. Include a slide about yourself at the beginning or end as a bonus.
I agree, good advice.

About the Ads

HELL USMLE

Feb 7, 2018
Status (Visible)
  1. MD/PhD Student
help please.I am doing pathology observership. What do I need to do to get a good LOR? Thanks in advance

SEpathguy

2+ Year Member
Apr 21, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
help please.I am doing pathology observership. What do I need to do to get a good LOR? Thanks in advance

Try to be normal and nice. And not a complete idiot. Ask questions if you have them but not too many, and don't ask questions just to try to sound smart.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.