Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello guys!
I'm currently studying topographic anatomy/operative surgery and having a hard time understanding the relationship between the topographic layers of the body.
I couldn't find a good explanation about the different types of fascia (superficial, deep, proper), and the relationship between them, it's driving me crazy.
I looked everywhere and I understand some of the major concepts (muscle involvement and so) but I couldn't fully understand it.
Can anybody help me on this? )):
I'm currently studying topographic anatomy/operative surgery and having a hard time understanding the relationship between the topographic layers of the body.
I couldn't find a good explanation about the different types of fascia (superficial, deep, proper), and the relationship between them, it's driving me crazy.
I looked everywhere and I understand some of the major concepts (muscle involvement and so) but I couldn't fully understand it.
Can anybody help me on this? )):