Topscore Math question Style

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Graffix

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think that topscore's question style is off for the DAT? will you see something like this on the real deal? I have never seen a question like this until I used topscore:

If x, y, and z are different integers, is x divisible by 12?

1. xyz is divisible by 24 and 36
2. yz is divisible by 44

a. Statement 1 alone is sufficient, but statement 2 alone is not sufficient to answer the question
b. statement 2 alone is sufficient, but statement 1 alone is not sufficient to answer the question
c. both statements taken together are sufficient to answer the question, but neither statement alone is sufficient
d. each statement alone is sufficient
e. statement 1 and 2 together are not sufficient, and additional data is needed to answer the question.

˙buıɹǝpuoʍ ǝɹ,noʎ ɟı ǝ sı ɹǝʍsuɐ ǝɥʇ

Members don't see this ad.

Do you guys think that topscore's question style is off for the DAT? will you see something like this on the real deal? I have never seen a question like this until I used topscore:

If x, y, and z are different integers, is x divisible by 12?

1. xyz is divisible by 24 and 36
2. yz is divisible by 44

a. Statement 1 alone is sufficient, but statement 2 alone is not sufficient to answer the question
b. statement 2 alone is sufficient, but statement 1 alone is not sufficient to answer the question
c. both statements taken together are sufficient to answer the question, but neither statement alone is sufficient
d. each statement alone is sufficient
e. statement 1 and 2 together are not sufficient, and additional data is needed to answer the question.

˙buıɹǝpuoʍ ǝɹ,noʎ ɟı ǝ sı ɹǝʍsuɐ ǝɥʇ
dont use topscore for QR lol thats the best advice I can give