Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All,
Hope someone can help me. The reason I wrote question 50 or 10, is b/c it depends how you look at it. If you are looking at all the 3 science section then its 50, if you are looking at just the G.Chem section then its 10. At least I think it works like that.
Here is the questions:
Given that the standard enthaply of fomation for NO(g) is 90.25 kJ/Mole, calculate the free energy change for the following reaction at 25 degree C.
N2(g) + O2(g) <----> 2NO(g)
Absolute Entropies are in J/Mole*K
N2(g) = 192
NO(g) = 211
O2(g) = 205
I hope to receive a clear explaination. I hate G.Chem. Thank you
Hope someone can help me. The reason I wrote question 50 or 10, is b/c it depends how you look at it. If you are looking at all the 3 science section then its 50, if you are looking at just the G.Chem section then its 10. At least I think it works like that.
Here is the questions:
Given that the standard enthaply of fomation for NO(g) is 90.25 kJ/Mole, calculate the free energy change for the following reaction at 25 degree C.
N2(g) + O2(g) <----> 2NO(g)
Absolute Entropies are in J/Mole*K
N2(g) = 192
NO(g) = 211
O2(g) = 205
I hope to receive a clear explaination. I hate G.Chem. Thank you