Topscore Vs. Dat Achiever Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chuteboxe84

"bismallah"
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey you all! I know you are probably tired of seeing these threads but my friend doesn't have a lot of time to take both TOPSCORE and DAT ACHIEVER and wanted me to ask the people on this forum. If you could chose only one of the two, which one do you think prepares you better? Also, I've heard that the CD or or the tests on there are only good for a certain time until it expires is that true :confused: ???Please explain how the CD's work and if you can take the exams on there as many times as you want and when you want. Thanks....

P.S. To those of you that took the DAT today.....GOOD JOB ...you all did awesome!!!! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

You can take topscore exams as many times as you want. DAT achiever I had never tried.

Richnator said:
You can take topscore exams as many times as you want. DAT achiever I had never tried.

The same thing shall apply to DAT Achiever, but you need to be aware that retaking the same attempted tests is not going to do you any good. All practice guides serve primarily to reveal your weaknesses and should be wisely used to make your preparation exceptionally intensive.

Both Topscore and DAT Achiever have'd good questions on the sciences and maths with the latter having exceptional 3D aid for the PAT. Guess it'll still be wise if you can have both guides selected. :)