Totebag & backpack

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TigerLilies

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do people usually carry a backpack or a totebag to classes? Do you carry textbooks with you to classes or just a notebook and pens?
 
Textbooks? No way. Our lecturers post their notes/slides ahead of time, so people either take notes electronically or print out the lectures and annotate on the printed slides.

So some people bring their computers, others just a notebook and pen. If I bring my computer I end up chatting with people or out on the internet looking up unrelated stuff, so I just avoid the computer during lecture and the problem is solved. Put me in the pen and paper category -- although I find I rarely take hand written notes.