Tough Decision

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The REAL Doc McStuffins

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone. So I need help making a tough decision. I recently got accepted into a masters program with an unofficial linkage with an MD program in my home state. With this 2-year program, I would be taking med school classes as well as a Kaplan course to improve my MCAT score. As long as I do well in the program, I would get an interview and hopefully start med school. But I’m torn because I just got an interview invite for a DO school that ghosted me for months lol so idk what to do. If everything goes well and I end up getting into the DO school, should I do that instead of the MD linkage? I’m already 26 and I don’t really want to keep pushing this back.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.