-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Touro CA 2009- Supp
Started by PharmLuck168
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hi all- Did anyone here receive the invitation from Touro, CA to send the supplemental application?
No, not yet. I do know however, that they have received the first batch of PharmCAS applications so we should hear back within the next few weeks I assume. Good luck everyone! This is my top choice so I reallyy hope I get in!

Hi all- Did anyone here receive the invitation from Touro, CA to send the supplemental application?
I received it yesterday.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did you submit your PharmCAS, if you don't mind my asking?I received it yesterday.
When did you submit your PharmCAS, if you don't mind my asking?
I received it yesterday as well. I submitted my pharmCAS 7/9.
I received it yesterday as well. I submitted my pharmCAS 7/9.
I just got mine today.



When did you submit your PharmCAS, if you don't mind my asking?
Oh I submitted it on 7/11.
Touro University is very quick to get reply from the admission office.
Oh I submitted it on 7/11.
I just got mine today.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
When are you guys submitting your supp app to Touro?
Last edited:
For the question "list your favorite EC activities and non-academic interests," in what format did you guys fill it out? There are only two lines available so is it better to just list everything (i.e. ____ing, _____ing) or write a complete sentence (i.e. I enjoy ____ing)? I e-mailed Julie Lee and she said I could type it up on a separate sheet on paper, but from what I've heard, it's better to just use the space available.
i have no idea how i'm going to fit my answer into 4 lines for "most difficult challenge pharmacists will face in the future & how to overcome it".
i have no idea how i'm going to fit my answer into 4 lines for "most difficult challenge pharmacists will face in the future & how to overcome it".
I already submitted my supp and I received an invite for an interview. So turn them in early!
I already submitted my supp and I received an invite for an interview. So turn them in early!
When did you turn in your app? And, when did you find out that you got an interview?
That's so fast! I just got my supplemental invitation yesterday!
When did you turn in your app? And, when did you find out that you got an interview?
Touro rec'd my application on the 14th of August and I rec'd my invite today. The letter was dated August 19th.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!!! Do you mind posting your stats? When did you schedule your interview for?Touro rec'd my application on the 14th of August and I rec'd my invite today. The letter was dated August 19th.
Congrats!!! Do you mind posting your stats? When did you schedule your interview for?
I scheduled it for the first available date, Oct 1st. They have 10/1 and 10/16, so I decided to go with the earlier one. I hope it doesn't conflict with my class schedule.

i have no idea how i'm going to fit my answer into 4 lines for "most difficult challenge pharmacists will face in the future & how to overcome it".
The fine print at the bottom says you can type your answers and attach it to the application.
Also, I submitted my supplemental yesterday so I hope to get an interview soon too!!

Just turned in my supplemental app today.. good luck to everyone applying!
when did you received invitation to fill out supplemental?Just turned in my supplemental app today.. good luck to everyone applying!
congratulation! i just got my supplemental todayI received my interview invitation today 🙂. They received my supplemental on 8/24 and mailed my invitation letter on 8/31.
Yay, I got an interview invite today too! Sent in supplemental 8/28, letter postmarked 9/2.
Yay, I got an interview invite today too! Sent in supplemental 8/28, letter postmarked 9/2.
When is your interview date??
I scheduled it for Thursday, 10/8.When is your interview date??
I scheduled it for Thursday, 10/8.
Cool! Good luck!
Did they offer you the 10/1 date or you chose the 10/8 date?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They said that 10/8 was the earliest available so I guess the 10/1 date filled up already! Good luck to you too! 🙂Cool! Good luck!
Did they offer you the 10/1 date or you chose the 10/8 date?
Similar threads
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
E
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K
