Touro CA 2009- Supp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hi all- Did anyone here receive the invitation from Touro, CA to send the supplemental application?

No, not yet. I do know however, that they have received the first batch of PharmCAS applications so we should hear back within the next few weeks I assume. Good luck everyone! This is my top choice so I reallyy hope I get in! :xf:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For the question "list your favorite EC activities and non-academic interests," in what format did you guys fill it out? There are only two lines available so is it better to just list everything (i.e. ____ing, _____ing) or write a complete sentence (i.e. I enjoy ____ing)? I e-mailed Julie Lee and she said I could type it up on a separate sheet on paper, but from what I've heard, it's better to just use the space available.
 
i have no idea how i'm going to fit my answer into 4 lines for "most difficult challenge pharmacists will face in the future & how to overcome it".
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!!! Do you mind posting your stats? When did you schedule your interview for?

I scheduled it for the first available date, Oct 1st. They have 10/1 and 10/16, so I decided to go with the earlier one. I hope it doesn't conflict with my class schedule. :xf:
 
would you guys mind to share your stats,
i submit my application in august 3rd, but i havent been invited to fill out supplemental yet
 
i have no idea how i'm going to fit my answer into 4 lines for "most difficult challenge pharmacists will face in the future & how to overcome it".

The fine print at the bottom says you can type your answers and attach it to the application.



Also, I submitted my supplemental yesterday so I hope to get an interview soon too!! :xf:
 
don't worry guys. last year, i applied late and i was invited to fill the supplement even though i had no pharmacy experience.
 
I received my interview invitation today 🙂. They received my supplemental on 8/24 and mailed my invitation letter on 8/31.
 
I turned in my supplemental Aug 21st and just got a snail mail letter for interview postmarked August 31st woot!!

Now I'm nervous and eustressed :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For people got invitation for interview: did they send the invitation via email or snail mail? They got my application, but I haven't heard anything from them, so I'm getting nervous 🙁