TOURO-California vs ROWAN Virtua School of osteopathic medicine?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Touro-CA or Rowan Virtua osteopathic?

• Touro-CA

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Rowan Virtua osteopathic

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • results

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

Rooks

Pre-med
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wanna match psychiatry

Members don't see this ad.

What’s the cost difference?

No difference really trying to match psych from either program. It is already a more DO-friendly speciality.

Reactions: 1 user
What’s the cost difference?

No difference really trying to match psych from either program. It is already a more DO-friendly speciality.
It's about a 10k difference (61k vs 70k)

but the COL in the Bay Area is very expensive - an apartment is almost 2k and I would be living with my husband, no roommates. Stratford is dirt cheap in comparison - only 1k/month for a nice apartment.

I'm mostly concerned about having in-house rotations nearby so I wont have to move third year, and best preparing myself for matching pysch. What do u think?

It's about a 10k difference (61k vs 70k)

but the COL in the Bay Area is very expensive - an apartment is almost 2k and I would be living with my husband, no roommates. Stratford is dirt cheap in comparison - only 1k/month for a nice apartment.

I'm mostly concerned about having in-house rotations nearby so I wont have to move third year, and best preparing myself for matching pysch. What do u think?
Rent difference makes them the same then, and you would have a better apartment in Stratford. Commuting would be easier than Touro too probably. If one of you has family nearby, that would be the only major difference maker for Touro.

Reactions: 1 user