You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Touro College DPT Manhattan
Started by PTlegend
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Letsdptthis
Full Member
Got accepted. But I’m waiting to hear back from other schools.
I have a question regarding replying back. If I choose the maybe selection, will that harm my chances of getting in? Will they give my spot to someone else? What if I don’t respond back ASAP?
Thanks guys
I have a question regarding replying back. If I choose the maybe selection, will that harm my chances of getting in? Will they give my spot to someone else? What if I don’t respond back ASAP?
Thanks guys
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was accepted on 11/20When did you guys apply/hear back from Touro?
amardpt
New Member
How long did it take for you to hear back?I was accepted on 11/20
I was accept yesterday and I chose the maybe option since I’m also waiting to hear back from other schools. When I selected that option it went to another screen saying that the school understands the reasoning for me saying maybe and it asked if I wanted to contact a faculty member in case I had any questions about the program. Personally I don’t think it will harm your chances of getting in and I don’t think they will give away the spot just because of that. If you don’t pay the deposit by January 15th then that’s indication that you are really not going to be attending there.Got accepted. But I’m waiting to hear back from other schools.
I have a question regarding replying back. If I choose the maybe selection, will that harm my chances of getting in? Will they give my spot to someone else? What if I don’t respond back ASAP?
Thanks guys
amardpt
New Member
How long did it take for you to hear back with an acceptance?I was accept yesterday and I chose the maybe option since I’m also waiting to hear back from other schools. When I selected that option it went to another screen saying that the school understands the reasoning for me saying maybe and it asked if I wanted to contact a faculty member in case I had any questions about the program. Personally I don’t think it will harm your chances of getting in and I don’t think they will give away the spot just because of that. If you don’t pay the deposit by January 15th then that’s indication that you are really not going to be attending there.
I sent my supplemental application 10/11 and was accepted 11/20How long did it take for you to hear back?
My supplemental was completed 10/16 and I received my acceptance on 12/12How long did it take for you to hear back with an acceptance?
Letsdptthis
Full Member
Any current or future students have any advice about this program?
How are classes like
what’s your day to day schedule like.
How’s the class size, are classes the traditional class with lecture and note taking or does it incorporate discussions/ interactive?
how’s the stress level do you think it’s manageable
for clinicals where do you go and is it within public transportation, do you get to choose The clinic site?
just extremely curious how the program is structured. Thanks!
How are classes like
what’s your day to day schedule like.
How’s the class size, are classes the traditional class with lecture and note taking or does it incorporate discussions/ interactive?
how’s the stress level do you think it’s manageable
for clinicals where do you go and is it within public transportation, do you get to choose The clinic site?
just extremely curious how the program is structured. Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I was accepted but can’t find the page, did it get deleted?If anybody is attending touro bayshore in the fall join our Facebook group! Look up Touro bayshore DPT 2023!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K