Touro college of pharmacy NY

Started by microlife
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

microlife

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know the school is under probation and this is their second time being on it, will it be any chance that the program might be terminated?
 
I know the school is under probation and this is their second time being on it, will it be any chance that the program might be terminated?

The school has made a number of changes which are noticeable and it is obvious that they are investing a great deal of resources and taking this seriously by meeting deadlines in advance. As a student here with ability to see the changes, I am confident that the probation will be lifted soon.