Touro DPT Bayshore 2024

Started by jj3379
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jj3379

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! My name is Jess and I will be attending the DPT program at Touro College Bayshore! For anyone who is attending feel free to add onto the thread or message me!
 
Hi Jess, I’m Mike and will most likely be attending Bayshore as well. I wasn’t able to attend the meeting last week. Would like to chat and get filled in on anything I missed.
 
Hi Jess, I’m Mike and will most likely be attending Bayshore as well. I wasn’t able to attend the meeting last week. Would like to chat and get filled in on anything I missed.
hi!! sorry for the delay! they just went over info for the program and professors as well. If you want I can make a facebook page ! If you want to send me your facebook we can set something up!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi!! sorry for the delay! they just went over info for the program and professors as well. If you want I can make a facebook page ! If you want to send me your facebook we can set something up!
hi that would be great if you want to make a Facebook page!!
 
Hi, i was wondering if you guys would be able to share what the interview experience was like and what kinds of questions were asked?
 
Hi!
I am applying to both the Bayshore and Manhattan campus. My application was just verified.
How long did it take before you were contacted by touro?
Also, what are your class hours like?