Touro Harlem vs ATSU-SOMA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

similarswordfish

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Waiting to hear back from DMU which would be my top choice! But deposits are due soon.

I’m put off by ATSU’s lack of transparency on recent board scores, but Touro performed pretty poorly recently too (~80% first time COMLEX pass rate).
Excited by the prospect of living in NYC, and not so much Mesa - but, I’d only be there for 2 years.
I’m open to most specialties, but interested in OB/GYN if anyone has insight on how the two might compare in that area.

Thanks in advance!!
 
Unless SOMA has recently fixed up the situation with their sites, you likely end up somewhere you dislike more than Mesa afterwards.

I hope you hear good news from DMU. Not quite sure what happened to Harlem while Middletown has stayed in the 90+% range