TUCOM-CA vs ATSU-SOMA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

which school is "better"


  • Total voters
    6

draymondgreen

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for some insight: I'm from CA and I really want to practice/live in CA for the long-term future, so TUCOM is appealing to me in that sense. I also asked a current student about clinical rotation sites for TUCOM and a lot of them are CA/West Coast based, whereas ATSU is a bit more spread out, which seems a little annoying ?

Tbh I don't know all that much about either school so I was hoping people would inform me a bit more on ATSU / give me some pros. Thank you!!!!