Touro interviews anybody?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arch

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'll be interviewing @ TUCOM in mid-Nov. Does anyone have any insight regarding the interview experience there this year. Were the questions difficult or easy? What was it like to interview with other applicants in the same room? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Arch,

I interviewed in mid-October. Compared to the other schools I've interviewed with, I did not the the panel format too much. TH einterview was not very difficult, but can be nerve-racking listening to other interviewees responses...and stuttering. The interview did not feel as personable as the others (KC and COMP). You were pretty much limited to four questions, one from each interviewer, and that's it. So, it doesn't seem like they can really get to know you. This is just my opinion, each school does it differently, and find out for yourself (meaning, keep an open mind even though you may not necessarily hear positive remarks). Good luck and hope the info was somewhat helpful.