Touro Nevada D.O. Pros/Cons

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jayhawk2311

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looking to obtain a residency in California in Neurology or Internal Medicine. Just wondering how 3rd and 4th years, Match results, and most importantly student satisfaction compare to other schools such as Touro NYC.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looking to obtain a residency in California in Neurology or Internal Medicine. Just wondering how 3rd and 4th years, Match results, and most importantly student satisfaction compare to other schools such as Touro NYC.

Well are you accepted to more than one program? It'd be helpful to know what your choices actually are.
 
Touro NYC Touro nevada. I'm really only curious about 3rd and fourth years. I know a lot about nyc. i just want to know more about nevada
 
Touro NYC Touro nevada. I'm really only curious about 3rd and fourth years. I know a lot about nyc. i just want to know more about nevada
I went to TUN, originally from NY did fourth year rotations at hospitals with Touro NY students. I prefer TUN>Touro NYC, especially if you want residdncy in California. You can look at the TUN match list we had multiple matches in Cali IM and neuro, just don't expect UCLA or UCSF, but we had a few UC-Irvine.