-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Touro Nevada DPT Acceptances: Class of 2020
Started by CCK1121
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I haven't heard anything since an email I received regarding admission review and expect 4-6 weeks. This is currently my 6th week since that email. Have you heard anything?Has anyone heard from Touro Nevada?
I haven't heard anything since an email I received regarding admission review and expect 4-6 weeks. This is currently my 6th week since that email. Have you heard anything?
In the exact same boat, myself.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm in the same spot as well, this will be my 5th or 6th week since my confirmation email.Has anyone heard from Touro Nevada?
My buddy got his acceptance yesterday too. It was about 6 weeks for him. I am assuming that was probably the first wave and they'll send more out each week.
@2017DPT congratulations!! If you wouldn't mind, could you share your stats?
Thank you!
Sure, It won't be as detailed as the ones you usually see here haha but
Gpa: 3.39
Pgpa: 3.39
Science gpa: 3.2
Gre: 313, 155V 158Q
About 150 inpatient 300 outpatient hours
Last edited:
This is my sixth week of waiting! We just have to stay positive!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I got an acceptance yesterday but I will be declining because I was accepted into a school in my home state so hopefully that opens a spot up for someone! Good luck all!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is my 7th week now. Still waiting🙁
Got an email saying I am on the waitlist. Fingers crossed.
When did you e-submit your PTCAS and supplemental app? I'm still waiting 🙁Got an email saying I am on the waitlist. Fingers crossed.
Got the 4-6 week email from Touro 11/4.When did you e-submit your PTCAS and supplemental app? I'm still waiting 🙁
What were your stats if you don't mind sharing??I received an e-mail yesterday that I was waitlisted as well! Hoping for the best
What were your stats if you don't mind sharing??
Overall GPA:3.46
Pre req GPA: 3. 39
Gre: 146v 152 q 3.5 for the essay
Observation hours: 1000 outpatient hours 100 inpatient hours
Finally got an email. I'm on the wait list. staying positive
Has anyone been pulled off the waitlist yet?
Here's what I have learned researching SDN. Touro gives out acceptances really early due to rolling admissions. However, since it is a safety school for many people, they keep a deep waitlist, as people get accepted into their first school of choice, they will usually decline their acceptance at Touro. For those on the waitlist, you probably will have a good chance!
Does anyone know if they've finished sending out acceptances?
I think they have filled their class and are now filling their waitlist.Does anyone know if they've finished sending out acceptances?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't worry, I haven't either 🙁 I thought they admitted/rejected on a rolling basis but people that submitted later than us have already heard back with a decision....I submitted a supplemental application 10/21 but haven't gotten on the waitlist or an acceptance...
I'm in the same boat as you both...Don't worry, I haven't either 🙁 I thought they admitted/rejected on a rolling basis but people that submitted later than us have already heard back with a decision....
Oh that sucks!! how were you notified?I was rejected from Touro on Tuesday. They didn't like my C+ in one of my prereq classes.
By email!Oh that sucks!! how were you notified?
I emailed the admissions director today he said after January 15th they start pulling from the waitlist
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
good to know, thanks for posting this!I emailed the admissions director today he said after January 15th they start pulling from the waitlist
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Has anyone on the waitlist heard anything yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nothing so farHas anyone on the waitlist heard anything yet?
I haven't heard anything eitherHas anyone on the waitlist heard anything yet?
congrats!1/19 acceptance.