Touro Nevada Dpt reputation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

2017DPT

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can any current students share some information about the program and how you like it? or if anybody has information that'd be great too
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know someone who currently goes there. He seems to be very happy! He gave a presentation for the PrePT Club on our campus as a way to give back (he attended our Univ as undergrad). Nothing but positive thoughts. Wish I could be more specific but the presentation was over a year ago.
 
I know someone who currently goes there. He seems to be very happy! He gave a presentation for the PrePT Club on our campus as a way to give back (he attended our Univ as undergrad). Nothing but positive thoughts. Wish I could be more specific but the presentation was over a year ago.

That's great to hear! I feel good about that. Thanks for the response!